Information according to German § 5 TMG (Telemediengesetz) - Telemedia Act (TMA)
Dorfstraße Krampfer 39 a
DE 160 886 410
Design and implementation:
Werbeagentur Create & Print – a Division of Schilderdienst STK GmbH
Lenzener Straße 75 a
D- 19322 Wittenberge
References Pictures and Graphics used:
- world map / freepic.com
Disclaimer of Liability
According to § 7 Abs.1 TMA we are responsible for our own website contents on these sites according to the general laws as a service provider. As service providers we are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity, according to §§ 8 to 10 TMA. Obligations in accordance with general laws to remove or block the use of information remain unaffected. A respective liability remains from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law, only. We will remove these contents immediately after becoming aware of such infringement.
Liability for Links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the sites is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of law. We will remove such links immediately upon becoming aware of any violations of the law.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Copying, processing, distribution and any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are not permitted.
Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements of rights, we will remove such content immediately.
Online settlement of consumer disputes in accordance with Article 14, Paragraph 1 of the ODR Regulation
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
The responsible contact for data processing on this website is:
Dorfstraße Krampfer 39 a
1. Data Protection
Our website can usually be used without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g., name, address or email addresses) are collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We point out that data transmission via Internet (e.g., communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against third parties’ access is not possible.
Hereby, we expressly object the use of the contact data published as part of the imprint obligation by third parties to send advertising and information materials that have not been expressly requested. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam mail.
2. Data Categories, Purpose of Processing and Legal Basis
In the context of cooperation with business partners, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- communication with business partners about products and services, e.g., to process inquiries from business partners,
- planning, implementation and administration of the (contractual) business relationship between us and the business partner, e.g., to process the order for products and services, collect payments, for accounting, billing and debt collection purposes and to carry out deliveries, maintenance activities or repairs,
- compliance with legal requirements (e.g., tax and commercial retention obligations).
For the purposes mentioned above, we may process the following categories of personal data:
- contact information, such as first and last name, business address, business telephone number, business cell phone number, business fax number and business e-mail address,
- payment data, such as information required to process payment transactions,
- further information whose processing is necessary in the context of a contractual relationship with us.
The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above, including the implementation of the (contractual) business relationship with the business partner. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of the Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) - General Data Protection Regulation or your express consent Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. Transmission and Forwarding of Personal Data
We co-operate with service providers (so-called processors), such as service providers for IT maintenance services. These service providers only act on our instructions and are contractually obliged to comply with the applicable data protection requirements.
4. Storage Periods
If no defined storage period is specified during the collection (e.g., in the context of a declaration of consent), your personal data will be deleted if they are no longer required to fulfill the purpose of storage, unless there are statutory retention obligations (e.g., commercial and tax retention obligations) towards deletion.
5. Right to Information, Correction, Deletion or Restriction of your Personal Data, Right of Objection and Right to Data Portability:
According to the applicable data protection law, you have the right:
- - to request confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data from you and to receive information about the personal data processed by us as well as further information,
- - to request the correction of incorrect personal data,
- - to request the deletion of the personal data processed by us,
- - to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that the personal data be transmitted to a third party or
- - to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
6. Contact Form
If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided, will be stored for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions by us. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
7. Revocability of Given Declarations of Consent
If you have agreed to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for future, i.e., the revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent before the revocation.
8. Access Data and Hosting
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. Each time a website is called, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file only, which - for example - contains, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call.
These access data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our offer. According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR, this serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted not later than seven days after your visit to the website.
9. Third Party Hosting Services
As part of processing on our behalf, a third-party provider provides us with the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer. All data that is collected as part of the use of this website or in the forms provided in the online shop as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the framework explained here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
10. SSL encryption
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmitted cannot be read by third parties.
11. Data Collection and Use for Contract Processing and for Opening a Customer Account
We collect personal data voluntarily provided to us as part of your order, when contacting us (e.g., using the contact form or email) or when opening a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, if the data are needed to process the contract or to process your contact or to open the customer account. An order completion and/or opening of an account is not possible without specifying them. From the respective input forms one can see which data are collected. We will use the data provided to process contracts and to process your inquiries in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after the tax and commercial retention periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond, permitted by law and about you will be informed in this declaration. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option mentioned below or using a function provided in the customer account.
12. Data Transfer
In order to fulfill the contract in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR, we pass on your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods ordered. Depending on which payment service provider you select in the ordering process, we will pass on the payment data collected for this purpose to the credit institute commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, to the payment service provider commissioned by us, or to the selected payment service. In some cases, the selected payment service providers also collect this data themselves if you create an account there. In this case, you must log in to the payment service provider with your access data during the ordering process. In this respect, the data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies.
13. Cookies and Web Analysis
To make our website visiting attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing of interests, in an optimized presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. Cookies are small text files that are automatically saved on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e., after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). Duration of the storage can be seen in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, explaining how you can change your cookie settings. For the respective browser you can find these under the following links:
- Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™ https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en-US
- Opera™ : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
14. Contact Options and your Rights
As a person concerned/data subject, you have the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified there.
- According to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request the immediate correction of incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us.
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing, i.e.,
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- to fulfill a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest or
- needed for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- According to Art. 18 GDPR the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
- you dispute the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it,
- we do not longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible.
- According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. You can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as revocation of granted consent or objection to a specific use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
15. Right to Object
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing takes place for other purposes, you only have a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After exercising your right of objection, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing requires the assertion, exercise or defense of serves legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes. We will not process your personal data for this purpose, further.
16. Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection, you ask for information about your data and or want to make suggestions at any time by email or letter to the following address:
Dorfstraße Krampfer 39 a
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We always strive to address inquiries and complaints received via the above-mentioned channels and to resolve them. In addition to the above-mentioned contact options, you have the option of contacting the responsible data protection supervisory authority at any time.
The data protection authority responsible:
Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Brandenburg
(State Commissioner for Data Protection Brandenburg)
Stahnsdorfer Damm 77